Thursday 13 October 2016

I can fly!

With everything going on (Life in general) I haven't scrapped for AGES, so it was time that I got back to it.  I've got a few outstanding "projects" that I want to get finished, one of them being my Florida holiday photos/album from 2011!

The sketch challenge over at Grand Diva was perfect for the photos of Peter Pan!

Challenge is open until 29th October, so still time to enter.
http://granddivasscrappyplace.blogspot.co.uk/2016/10/october-2016-sketch-and-scrappy-friends.html

I'm also entering this as a bonus to Rochelle's Scrappy Friends "This or That October" Challenge as I used tickets on my layout.
http://rochellespears.blogspot.co.uk/2016/10/october-this-or-that-challenge-winners.html

Photobucket

2 comments:

Brenda said...

What a fun layout and great job with the challenges! Thank you for playing along with the October Scrappy Friends Challenges!

Rochelle Spears said...

Super fun layout! :) Thanks for playing along with the Scrappy Friends! :)