Saturday 3 September 2016

School Summer Hols - Week 5

I'm a little late in posting for week 5 as it's almost the end of week 6, but anyway...

Didn't really seem to do much the week we got back from the Lake District (probably too knackered) but we had friends over on the Monday and it was great as Jo, my friend has 3 kids too, all the same sexes and ages as mine, so everyone has someone to play with!

Tuesday saw Cassie riding again with Millie and then I took both the girls over to the park with me as Nicholas had a 1:1 goalkeeping session with his awesome footie coach - Jon Eckett of First Response Goalkeeping.
Alexander has been trying for ages to get anyone he knows to get into Warhammer with him and I think he's finally encouraged Matthew to do so, to today I dropped both boys off in town to allow Matthew to see if he enjoys it and to game for a bit in Games Workshop.  Whilst the boys were there, I took Nicholas and Cassandra to the cinema to see Swallows & Amazons - loved it, brought back memories of when I used to watch the series on TV!
Thursday was kind of nondescript, Friday Nicholas had his football day at Len Forge with Ramblers and Alex went off to Louis' for a sleepover.
Saturday saw us down with the in-laws making the trip back via Ikea to buy a new desk for Alex!
And Sunday Cassandra had her second skiing lesson at the Snow Centre in Hemel Hempstead in readiness for our ski trip next year, so she's at the same level as her friend Millie.  She rocked it, already on level 3!!!
Photobucket

No comments: