Thursday 16 July 2015

Wind in the Willows

I can't belive that in just 5 school days Alexander will no longer be at Primary school...

As with all Year 6 pupils, they put on a Leavers Production which Lee and I went to last night.. This year was Wind in the Willows and Alexander played the part of Sargent Stoat..
 This he did brilliantly, very Sargent like and authoriative!
 He really enjoyed himself and it was a pleasure to watch the show, all the kids had worked so hard!
I really hope that when he gets to Eastwood Academy in September he embraces their fabby Drama facilities and I'll be able to attend many more productions that my young man will star in.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Jean Doveton said...

You must be so proud of all your children.......Well done to all three....And the photo's are lovely........Lot's to scrap !!!! Love Jean x