Monday 18 May 2015

Trekkie through and through...

I've always been a Sci-Fi fan - Star Trek, Star Wars, Babylon 5 etc etc even before I met Lee, so when the opportunity arose a good few years back to go to Collectamania in Milton Keynes and meet Brent Spiner - that's Data from Star Trek to those not in the know, my favourite character from Star Trek, I jumped at the chance!

Lee was up for it too as Michael Dorn (Klingon Worf) has always been his favourite... and he also got to meet Walter Keonig who played Chekov!
I'm entereing this layout into a SciFi challenge over at Weird Scissors...
http://theweirdscissors.blogspot.co.uk/
Photobucket

2 comments:

Jackie said...

They all look a bit older!!!! LOl Looks like you had a good time!!

Alexander Butler said...

NO WAY I WANT TO SEE THE PERSON WHO PLAYED DATA I BET YOU HAD A GREAT TIME