Thursday 7 May 2015

My Scraps & More...

At Christmas my Mum bought the 3 sprogs a "shoulder buddy" -  a cute little bug that was magnetic with another magnetic disc that went under their clothes so it sat on their shoulder.  They were a HUGE hit and they still haven't lost them!
The sketch challenge over at My Scraps and More was good, but I rotated it 90 degrees!

Plenty of time to enter as closing date is not until 31st May 2015.
http://myscrapsandmoresketches.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/my-scraps-more-sketch-105.html

Photobucket

5 comments:

Chocoscrapaholic said...

I love how you layered the elements on the left-hand side of your rotated layout!! Thanks for joining us at My Scraps & More sketches!!

Jean said...

I love how you used the sketch! I love your layering! Thanks for joining us at my Scraps and More Sketches!

Stephanie Eaken said...

Love all the die cuts up the side! What fun!!Thanks for joining us at MSAM!

LisaM said...

Love the layering on the left side! Fabulous page! Thanks for sharing with us at My Scraps & More!

Angela said...

Fun! Love the way you layered the elements. Thanks for playing along with us at MS&M!