Wednesday 17 September 2014

My favourite time of the year...

I LOVE Autumn, it's my favourite time of the year.  When all the leaves are changing colours, it's still warm enough not to have to wear a coat and the woods beckon....

Lots of challenges up at the mo for autumnal layouts, so I created this one last night whilst scrappin' at Mum's...
I'm going to enter this layout that I did, using a photo of Cassandra taken in Hockley Woods last year to:

Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge - Sketch challenge
another-freaking-scrappy-challenge.blogspot.co.uk-sketch-15
closing date: 30th Sept 2014

AND

Show Us Your Stuff - Spring Mood Board
showusyourstuff.blogspot.co.uk-september-mid-month-inspiration
closing date: 30th Sept 2014

My inspiration was the picture of roses in vases in the shape of a heart. So I handmade a heart of buttons using chipboard...

AND

Colour Me Scrappy - Challenge #70: Signs of Fall
color-me-scrappy.blogspot.co.uk-cms-challenge-70
closing date: 30th Sept 2014

My inspiration from their colour combo being orange and yellow!

AND

Lasting Memories - LM #208: add leaves
kcclayoutchallenges.blogspot.co.uk-add-leaves
Closing date: 26th Sept 2014

Photobucket

16 comments:

Jane said...

Gorgeous page. Thank you for joining us on Lasting Memories.

Michele said...

Oh I just love everything about this! The corregated paper and the angles that you placed everything out is great!! Beautiful Sharon!! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories for our Add Leaves challenge.

Leslie Germain said...

Adorable page, Love the colors!!

Tammi said...

you rocked the color scheme!!! Thanks for joining us at Color Me Scrappy!!

KarenB said...

Lovely LO - I do love all things autumn. Your wonderful photograph steals the show!!

Dolly B said...

Fantastic take on the sketch and gorgeous photo. Thank you for joining in at AFSC and hope to see your work here again
Mary

Mitralee said...

THAT hand made heart of buttons ROCKS! I agree with you on fall! Super layout! hugs from NY and thanks for playing with us at AFSC! Mitra

Bonjourscrap said...

What an adorable picture and a cute layout ! Thank you for playing at CMS !

Sophie Koschmann said...

Hi there Sharon! Thanks for playing along with our mood board challenge!
Your layout is awesome.
Sophie xx

Eli said...

I love fall too! Your page is super and I have to copy the heart with buttons: too nice! Eli x AFSC

Paula said...

Great 'fall' layout & I love your button heart! Thanks for joining in over @ SUYS this month :)

Anne Pennington said...

What an awesome take on our sketch - so vivid and lovely! Thanks so much for playing along with Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge - hope to see you here again soon Sharon!!!

Sue Plumb said...

What a lovely page! I am glad you were inspired by our mood board at Show Us Your Stuff. Your button heart is very cute! Thanks for playing along with us. :)

Unknown said...

Fabulous take on our mood board! Thanks for playing along at SUYS! :)

Amanda said...

I popped over from Show Us Your Stuff. Nice button heart! Thanks for sharing.

Toni Herron said...

This page is beautiful.. I love the Button heart, such a cool idea!! And the photo is perfect! Thanks for sharing, Toni - LMDT