Wednesday 27 August 2014

Creatures Alive!!!

Anyone that knows me well, knows that I don't do "creatures" as such, creepy crawlies, reptiles, snakes - all are a BIG no go for me... However, I'm not one to transfer my fears on to my kids, so with my good friend Jo and her 3 kids, we ventured over to the Cherry Tree pub in Stambridge last Monday for all the kids to get up close and personal with a range of creatures that were being shown by a company called "Wilk Things".

Alexander has always been the strange kid that loves snakes... and today was no different, even enjoyed having a Burmese Python draped round his neck!!!!

I was however amazed at how calm Cassandra was, all up for holding the slithering things...


 And as for Nicholas... the kid is just fearless, snakes, millipeads, beaded dragons and God knows what else just don't phase him...
I personally think I was the bravest of everyone!  Matt, the guy in charge draped this bloomin' snake around my neck, just long enough for a pic to be taken before I squealed like a little girl and yelled at him to take it off!!!

But I did it - AND, this is the 2nd time I've touched a snake!!!! Go me!!!

Photobucket

No comments: