Sunday 29 June 2014

LoveReading4Kids book review

All 3 kids have been registered on LoveReading4Kids website for ages now and every now and again, they receive a new book, not yet published to read and review.  Nicholas had a great book recently called "Spies in Disguise: Boy in Tights" by Kate Scott to read and this is his review: 

I very much enjoyed this book because I thought it was funny that Joe had to dress up as a girl due to his parents being spies and being chased by bad people that want to hurt them.  My favourite part was I thought, amusing. It was when Joe had to put a dress and tights on for the first time.  I think he felt very uncomfortable wearing girls’ clothes!

Joe uses all his parents equipment to undertake some spying of his own with his new friend Sam.

This book is aimed at children aged 7+ as there are some difficult words in it. I would very much recommend this book to both girls and boys.  Star rating 5/5!


Photobucket

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Well done Nicholas!!!